The Oregon Farm to School and School Garden Network is hiring a Program Coordinator.
Would you love to support members of Oregon’s farm to school and school garden community in their work to incorporate healthy, local food into school meals and implement farm and garden-based education?
The ideal candidate will have experience with efforts to incorporate local food into school meals and also with farm and/or garden based education, ideally in Oregon. They will work with a broad range of statewide and regional partners to support Oregon’s farm to school and school garden programs.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with efforts to incorporate locally grown food into school meals
- Experience with farm and garden-based education programs
- Familiarity with Oregon’s farm to school and school garden programs
- A commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and social and racial justice
- Experience with program evaluation
- Experience with grant management
- Experience with grant writing
Hours and Location
Hours: 30-32 hours per week
Location: The OFSSGN’s office is currently located in Eugene, Oregon. Some training will happen in Eugene and communication and coordination with the OFSSGN’s Director will be most efficient if based in Eugene. However, this position may be able to be remote from any location within Oregon with reliable phone and high-speed internet.
Applications are due Sunday May 26th at 5:00 pm.
For more information and application instructions, visit the announcement page.