- Establish and monitor Food Services Department goals and objectives in relation to sound principles of food service management, current practice in adult and child nutrition, and district goals and objectives.
- In coordination with Business Services, plan and administer Food Services Department budget to include adequate accounting records and cost control analysis systems.
- Plan, organize, direct, hire, train, review, and evaluate food services staff at 10 schools and in the food services office.
- Work with principals and teaching staff to develop a food services program as a practical application of sound nutrition, as a means for improving the health and nutrition of students, and as a part of the learning experience.
- Develop menus consistent with current adult and child nutrition practices and USDA requirements for the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs.
Click here for a full job description and online application.