Your school’s alternative breakfast program helps students start the school day with a nutritious meal. Highlight your program’s success by entering the Action for Healthy Kids Lights, Camera, Breakfast Contest. Submit a creative 1-minute video that could win your school a grand prize of $5,000. Plus, prize money is available for nine other schools.
Click to visit the Lights, Camera, Breakfast webpage for details, where you can also download the Contest Information Sheet.
Your chance of winning is high! Entry deadline extended until January 22, 2016. Have fun and good luck!
- State accredited schools (K-12) in the 50 United States/D.C.
- Must offer an alternative breakfast program, e.g. breakfast in the classroom, grab-and-go breakfast, second chance breakfast
- 40% or more of the student population eligible for free/reduced-price meals
Entries will be judged on:
- The best demonstration of alternative breakfast
- Connection to the School Nutrition Association’s 2016 National School Breakfast Week theme, “Wake Up to School Breakfast”
- Overall quality of submission
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lights, Camera, Breakfast Contest is made possible through the support of the Kellogg Company Fund.