The Oregon Farm to School and School Garden Network is hiring an Administrative and Program Assistant!
Would you love to support members of Oregon’s farm to school and school garden community in their work to incorporate healthy, local food into school meals and implement farm and garden-based education? This position will handle a wide range of administrative and program support related tasks for the organization.
- Track information for 1200+ stakeholders in OFSSGN’s stakeholder database
- Administer OFSSGN’s email list
- Assist with fundraising solicitation, acknowledgement and tracking
- Assist with financial management
- Assist with grant reporting and documentation
- Support programs including stakeholder/ partner engagement, outreach and logistics
- Other duties as assigned by Director
Hours and Location
This position is part-time starting at 12-15 hours a week and has the potential to increase hours as the need increases. The OFSSGN’s office is located in Eugene, Oregon, however this position can be done remotely from any location within Oregon with reliable phone and high-speed internet.
Applications are due Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 5:00pm.
More information and application instructions are provided here: