The Woodburn School District has an opening for a Nutrition Services Lead at Lincoln Elementary. In collaboration with the Nutrition Services Department, the Nutrition Service Lead will plan, participate and supervise the preparation and serving of food items that meet mandated nutritional requirements and/or request of students and school personnel.
Visit the Woodburn School District Job Listings Page for full details and to apply for the position.
- Direct the operations of the school kitchen with assistance from the Director of Nutrition and Food Services.
- Responsible for day-to-day performance of tasks required to provide a food service programs to a school population.
- Provide assistance in schools to plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals to students and staff in a sanitary, efficient and friendly environment.
- Assist in maintaining accurate accountability.
Rogue Valley Farm to School is seeking a skillful professional to lead the nonprofit organization under the strategic direction of the Board of Directors. The Executive Director will be responsible for daily operations, finances, fundraising strategies, programs, and personnel. The Executive Director will ensure the execution of RVF2S’s mission, maintain and build strategic relationships, and represent the organization to the community. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about quality nutrition education programs for children and the community, and sustainable agriculture.
Apply by June 5, 2017 at http://www.rvfarm2school.org/hiring
Central School District has an opening for Food Services Manager. The successful candidate will actively manage the district’s Food Service operation with the goals of long-term sustainability and ensure that the district is in full compliance with all legal obligations relating to the safe preparation and handling of nutritious food.
Applications are due Friday, May 12. Visit the Central Employment page for a full description and online application.
The Beaverton School District is accepting applications for Nutrition Services Field Supervisor, at the Nutrition Services Department for the 2017-18 School Year. This position supervises school meal program operations at elementary, middle and high school sites for maximum quality and efficiency.
The Oregon Department of Education’s Child Nutrition Programs is recruiting for two positions. Click on the links below for full details on the positions and applications:
Compliance Specialist 3 (Purchasing Compliance Specialist): Closing on March 16, 2017
Child Nutrition Specialist: Closing on March 26, 2017
Reynolds School District has a job opening for a Nutrition Services Operations Supervisor. The qualified candidate supports the instructional goals of the district and the community directly and indirectly by ensuring that the Nutrition Services Department provides safe, timely, nutritious food products and services to students, staff and the community. This position ensures that the needs of the district are met through the coordination and supervision of the programs, staff, facilities and resources allocated to NS. This position is responsible for recruitment, hiring, supervision, evaluation and disciplinary actions. This position makes assessments and projections about the major trends in school food services and provides timely reporting of these projections to the Chief Financial and Operations Officer.
Visit the Reynolds School District Jobs page for a full job description, qualification requirements and online application form.
Beaverton School District has extended the application deadline to March 3, 2017 for applicants interested in the Administrator for Nutrition Services position. If you have already applied, you will still be considered and do not need to apply again.
Please visit the Beaverton SD website Employment page for a full job description and to apply online!
The Beaverton School District is accepting applications for Administrator for Nutrition Services. The Administrator for Nutrition Services oversees the management of the Nutrition Services Department, ensuring that nutritious and attractive meals are served to students, and that healthy eating habits are promoted throughout the District.
Applications are due by February 3, 2017. Please click on the Beaverton SD Job Openings link for online application information and position details.
Applicants are asked to attach two letters of recommendation and unofficial transcripts to their applications. If unable to do so and are selected for an interview, they are required to bring them to the interview. Official transcripts are required at time of hire.
COMPENSATION: Benefit package includes family medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement planning financial products, professional dues, tuition reimbursement and mileage and cell phone stipends. Annual salary: $117,731 – $122,636 (2016-2017 rates), depending on level, qualifications and experience. Twelve-month (255 days) work year, including 10 holidays.
Food Roots, a community food system organization serving the north coast of Oregon, is seeking a Farm to School Coordinator. This position ranges from 25-30 hours weekly, and is grant funded through September, 2017, with the intent for annual continuation and future funding by grants.
Food Roots Farm to School program works with all three Tillamook County School Districts from north, central and south parts of the county along the our rural coastline. Primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver school garden and nutrition education curriculum at area schools
- Coordinate, educate and lead students in harvest of the month and tasting table activities at area schools
- Coordinate farm field trips and farmer to classroom visits for area schools
- Develop, deliver and lead family and community engagement activities for Farm to School activities
- Strengthen existing Farm to School programming at Food Roots including School to Market project
- Develop and implement summer Farm to School activities for grade school students
- Partner with community organizations, schools, leaders, to strengthen student and family engagement in healthy food awareness, consumption and local agriculture engagement.
- Support Food Roots FoodCorps service member in healthy school program implementation
- Develop partnerships and strengthen school food service director and cafeteria staff relationships
Visit the Food Roots Job Opportunities page for a full position description and application instructions.
CLOSING DATE: This position is open until filled, to start ASAP.