Lowell School District seeks outstanding candidates for the position of full-time Lead Cafeteria Worker for the Lowell Food Service Program, starting September 4, 2018.
Position: To improve student achievement by preparing school meals for students in compliance with USDA administered child nutrition programs.
Work schedule is typically: 175 student contact days annually, September through mid-June, weekdays from 7:45 am to 4:15 pm. This is an 8-hour per day position. Future work days and hours may vary as needed. Additional hours may be required as needed.
Visit the Lowell SD Employment page for a full description and to apply online.
Amity School District has an immediate opening for a Cook’s Assistant, who participates in and assists with the preparation and serving of meals for the schools in the district. The position hours are 8 hours per day for 4 days per week.
Please click here to download a PDF with the full job description and application form details.
Oregon school districts are hiring now for a number of school nutrition program positions. Click the links below for full position details, applications and application deadlines.
Director of Nutrition Services, Ashland School District
General Manager 4 Food – Schools (Enrollment 10,000 +), Sodexo (Gresham)
Nutrition Services Field Supervisor, Beaverton School District
Nutrition Services Coordinator – DOC, West Linn-Wilsonville School District
Lead Cook, Colton School District
Nutrition Services I (Summer), North Wasco County School District
Food Service Specialist (2 positions), Corvallis School District
Ashland School District is seeking an inspired individual to fulfill the role of the Director of Nutrition Services. The successful candidate will be able to plan, direct, monitor and maintain the day-to-day operational and fiscal operation of the Nutrition Services department. This position will ensure compliance with state, federal, and local regulations. The position provides support for Nutrition Services department employees.
Please visit Ashland School District Employment page website for full details: http://www.ashland.k12.or.us/
The position is open until filled, but the first screening of applicants will take place on April 13, 2018.
Woodburn Schools has announced a position opening for a Nutrition Services Lead at French Prairie Middle School. In collaboration with the Nutrition Services Department, the Nutrition Service Lead will plan, participate and supervise the preparation and serving of food items that meet mandated nutritional requirements and/or request of students and school personnel.
For full job description and to apply online, please visit: https://woodburn.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=519
The Spokane Public Schools Nutrition Services is looking for motivated school nutrition professional to join their team. This position is responsible for menu development, nutrient analysis, recipe development, and leadership in growing the newly designed scratch menu program, USDA school meal program audit compliance, and development of training programs for staff on menu and meal program requirements. The Nutrition Services Supervisor will collaborate with principals, teachers, parents, and community members to monitor and improve the program, and will work with menu software and web-based programs to develop and communicate menus, allergies, and nutrient information.
Excellent benefits, including medical and retirement. Salary range is $68,130-$78,982 Visit web site for full job description and application information.
SPS Employment Web Page: http://swcontent.spokaneschools.org/page/2301
SPS Job Posting Web Link: https://employment.
*Please note: The position is posted under “Classified” then “Supervisory” on the website (not under Nutrition Services).
- Directs the operations of the Child Nutrition Programs by overseeing the administrative, and support activities consistent with policies and procedures established by USDA and ODE. Determines the most effective utilization of resources in order to carry out ODE goals and objectives for providing service to program sponsors and participants.
- Ensure ODE is in compliance with the Federal Code of Regulations 7 parts 210 -250, 3016 and 3019 (National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, Child and Adult Care Food Program, At Risk-Snack and Supper Program; Summer Food Service Program, Snack Program; USDA Foods Program); Section 18 of the 2008 Farm Bill (the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Programs); and Oregon Laws related to ODE CNP such as the Oregon Farm to School and School-Based Garden Program.
- Develops and implement statewide policies, goals, and objectives consistent with Oregon law and federal laws, rules and regulations for USDA Child Nutrition Programs.
- Provides overall supervision and leadership to CNP staff, as a management level team member, and represents Oregon at the federal level.
Please visit the Oregon Jobs website for full position and application details. Applications will be accepted through March 5, 2018.
The Woodburn School District has an opening for a Nutrition Services Lead at Lincoln Elementary. In collaboration with the Nutrition Services Department, the Nutrition Service Lead will plan, participate and supervise the preparation and serving of food items that meet mandated nutritional requirements and/or request of students and school personnel.
Visit the Woodburn School District Job Listings Page for full details and to apply for the position.
- Direct the operations of the school kitchen with assistance from the Director of Nutrition and Food Services.
- Responsible for day-to-day performance of tasks required to provide a food service programs to a school population.
- Provide assistance in schools to plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals to students and staff in a sanitary, efficient and friendly environment.
- Assist in maintaining accurate accountability.
Rogue Valley Farm to School is seeking a skillful professional to lead the nonprofit organization under the strategic direction of the Board of Directors. The Executive Director will be responsible for daily operations, finances, fundraising strategies, programs, and personnel. The Executive Director will ensure the execution of RVF2S’s mission, maintain and build strategic relationships, and represent the organization to the community. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about quality nutrition education programs for children and the community, and sustainable agriculture.
Apply by June 5, 2017 at http://www.rvfarm2school.org/hiring