Video from Members of SNA!
You can watch it here
And you can download it to keep on a flash drive or on your desktop here:
Dole Flash Mob Contest
Congratulation to North Powder Charter School on their
First Place win!
Watch our own Board Member Vicky Brown in her lunchroom with her Food Corp Gal and the 5th grade students as they carried out a flash mob in their old basement lunchroom before they moved to their new kitchen and lunchroom.
You can view the video below!
You can now view all the current news items and information from
SNA and USDA
by clicking the side bar on the right….
Win a trip to Florida from SNA Recruit 5 or more new members
between June 1, 2013 and May 31, 2014 .
The membership tab on the top of the page will give you all the information you need to enter.
It was a great conference OSNA Annual Conference
this weekend at the
in Salem Watch for Pictures soon!
Oregon Dairy Council News
- Join us for our Monthly Mini Grant opportunities. One grant is awarded on the first of each month to a school for equipment or cash to promote healthy eating at school. I attached the flyer that was recently mailed for reference. More information and the on-line application are available at www.oregondairycouncil.org/FUTP60
- Click for more information on the Mini Grant Flyer.
- Great information for your Wellness Committee and Fuel up to Play 60 from Crista Hawkins of the Oregon Dairy Council.
- Grants of up to $4,000 are available through Fuel Up to Play 60 www.oregondairycouncil.org/FUTP60
- Follow the link for more information from our OSNA Admin Meeting on May 2013
- The long and short version of the Wellness Impact, “Enhancing Academic Success Through Healthy School Environments. ” The next two links have some great information for your schools.
- The Wellness Impact Exec Summary
- The Wellness Impact Report Full Version
- The Oregon Dairy Council has great information on their website.
ENTER THE CHALLENGE!
K-12 schools – Enter the Whole Grains Challenge before
Nov 1 to win great prizes.Click here!
Would you like to get involved in the new
WGC Kicks Off 6th Annual Whole Grains Challenge?
For more information about the Whole Grains Challenge, please visit:
Director of Food and Nutrition Strategies
Oldways / The Whole Grains Council
617-896-4820 • email@example.com